Making simple wall art. By using scrap pieces of wood, I cut and stained each one to create an interesting wall art project. I made a small one to lean on a wood mantel, but you can make it as big as you want! Thanks for watching!
– left over pieces of 2 by 4’s
– 1 by 12 inch pine board
– Liquid nails
– Minwax Dark Walnut and Golden Oak stain
– Makita Miter Saw- http://amzn.to/2aoe0Qx
– Dewalt Planner- http://amzn.to/2aBfuXg
– Ridgid Table Saw- http://amzn.to/2aquXdI
DISCLAIMER: The description contains affiliate links, which means that if you click on one of the product links and buy anything on Amazon, I’ll receive a small commission. This helps support my channel and allows me to continue to make videos. Thank you for the support!
For more info check out www.chaddiy.com