If you enjoyed this video, please help by SHARING and LIKING!
In this video I show how to make a custom wood plank wall out of regular 2 by 4 lumber and three different kinds of stain. ( I used Minwax Classic Grey, Dark Walnut, and Golden Oak) I ripped each 2 by 4 into four different strips and then stained them. I let them dry over night and then attached them to the wall using 1 inch brad nails.
10- 2 by 4 ($18)
3 different stains- ($17.50)
(bought at Menards with 11% off sale)
Tools I use in my shop –
– Makita Miter Saw- http://amzn.to/2aquoR2
– Ridgid Table Saw- http://amzn.to/2ae95yP
– Dewalt Planner http://amzn.to/2ae3KHG
– Dewalt Drill- http://amzn.to/2aa12Ye
– Kreg Jig- http://amzn.to/2aHf3O0
– Sander- http://amzn.to/2ae9rVZ
DISCLAIMER: The description contains affiliate links, which means that if you click on one of the product links and buy anything on Amazon, I’ll receive a small commission. This helps support my channel and allows me to continue to make videos. Thank you for the support!
For more info please visit www.chaddiy.com