This Browning Deer wall decor is an easy woodworking project to make, and it will look great on your wall. Made with reclaimed pallet wood , it’s a cheap diy project, i only had to spend 10$ for the stain and 2.50$ for the USB warm white LED strip from ebay but the cost can vary depending what stuff you already have. Now, take your jigsaw , print the logo you want and make this easy pallet wall art project. You can find free pallets in almost any big box store. You can also buy wood at your local hardware store, but the project will cost you more. I made an invisible support so you don’t see the wire for the usb lighting. Looks super clean on the wall and also make a nightlight.
– Reclaimed Pallet Wood
– Stain ( Im using SAMAN waterbased stain for easy application )
– Metal Tubing ( for wall bracket )
– USB LED STRIP ( from ebay )
– Heatshrink tubing
– Construction Adhesive ( Latex ) because wood glue won’t fill gaps and NoMoreNail is a gap-filling adhesive so it’s better for reclaimed pallet wood.
Thanks for watching, if you like please share and subscribe for more ^_^ !!
FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM :
♫♪ MUSIC CREDITS ♪♫
“Adventures by A Himitsu https://soundcloud.com/a-himitsu
Creative Commons — Attribution 3.0 Unported— CC BY 3.0
Music provided by ♫ Audio Library ♫ https://youtu.be/MkNeIUgNPQ8″
* DISCLAIMER * This channel does not have any kind of relationship or association with the BROWNING logo or brand and its products. It does not represent their interests, or have any connection with their activities. Im just a fan 😉