Check out I-loom http://bit.ly/1O3aRDE and download the app http://apple.co/1PAkevR. If you would like more info on i-loom click here: http://bit.ly/1OQJ0b0
DIY Kits & Ideas for Holiday Gifts!
With Christmas is just around the corner, I wanted to show some DIY gift ideas that you can buy or make yourself! They are all kits that will inspire the creativity in you, your friends and your family! I will also show you how to make a DIY chocolate cake in a mug, moss terrarium and chocolate lip balm kits!
Please help me translating this video into different languages: http://www.youtube.com/timedtext_video?v=FYNnBiqSo1Q
#1 I-loom Friendship Bracelets Kit
This set helps you learning how to make bracelets in different designs by showing you step by step animated or advanced bracelet instructions that you can replay as often as you need to!
►#2 DIY Chocolate Cake in a Mug Kit
~Things you will need to make the Cake~
– Microwave safe Mug
– 4 Tablespoons of flour
– 1 Tablespoon of cacao powder
– 1,5 Tablespoons of sugar
– 1 Teaspoon of vanilla
– 1/4 – 1/2 teaspoon of baking powder (Make sure to use a mug that is tall enough, if you use more baking powder or the cake might overflow!)
– 5 Tablespoons of milk
– 2 Tablespoons of oil
► #3 DIY Moss Terrarium Kit
~Things you will need~
– Clean glass container with a lid
– Organic soil
– Moss (I used living and dried moss. I got the living moss from a flower shop, but you can order it online as well!)
– Decorative stones and things you could place inside the jar
Arrange, decorate and admire it! Mist it once in a while!
► #4 DIY Chocolate Lip Balm Kit
~Things you will need~
– 1 Tablespoon of cocoa butter http://amzn.to/1HU5jKl *
– 1 Tablespoon of shea butter http://amzn.to/1Yfj5LS *
– 1 Tablespoon of coconut oil http://amzn.to/1HU5HZw *
– 2 Tablespoons of beeswax http://amzn.to/1HU5TI9 * (you
also just use 3 tbs of shea butter or coconut oil and 2 table spoons of beeswax as well, if you don’t have any other butter!)
*Empty pots http://amzn.to/1S25sf4 *
*Empty tubes http://amzn.to/1SWoAft *
– Plastic bags
Melt the beeswax and cacoa butter first, as they take longest to melt. Add the rest of the ingredients and melt it together. Once everything is melted, pour the liquid into the containers.
If you have any questions, feel free to comment down below!
I hope you enjoy these ideas and find them helpful!
Have a wonderful day and see you next week!
Let’s stay in touch! 🙂
Linked videos at the end:
DIY: 5 Gift Ideas for Cat Lovers
DIY: 4 Cute & Quick Valentine’s Day Gift Ideas
More DIY Gift Ideas:
Other Playlists you might be interested in:
DIY Summer Projects: bit.ly/SummerDIYs
Clay Tutorials: bit.ly/ClayTutorials
My 2nd Fun Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/cafemako
My Homepage: http://www.makoccino.com
Disclaimer: Sponsored by Style Me Up. All opinions are my own! I tested I-loom and I really enjoyed it, that’s why I decided to feature it in my video as I thought a lot of you guys enjoy making bracelets and also love gift ideas!
* Links that are marked with * are affiliate links.