DIY potting mix is easy to make and can save you a ton of money in the garden. I share with you on today’s $10 Garden livestream how to make it with just 5 ingredients.
Supplies used in this video:
(some of the links are affiliate links – I make a small commission when you order through these links and its helps me keep the garden content coming!)
1. $10 Garden Seed Kit & Trifecta+ organic fertilzer:
10% off through this link: https://calikimgardenandhome.com/partners-store/, or 10% off at migardener.com/calikim29
2. Vermisterra Worm Castings, Worm Tea:
10% off with promo code “calikim” at checkout
https://calikimgardenandhome.com/partners-store/ or https://vermisterra.com,
free quart of worm tea with purchase for limited time
free shipping for orders over $55.
3. Coco Coir: http://astore.amazon.com/cagaho-20?node=65&page=2
4. Vermiculite: http://astore.amazon.com/cagaho-20?node=65&page=2
5. Seedling Pots (made from recycled material)
6. My Amazon Garden Store: https://calikimgardenandhome.com/my-amazon-store/
FREE growing guide “Grow 3 Vegetables in 6 Weeks”: https://calikimgardenandhome.com
MY DIGITAL PRODUCTS – Get ready for spring!
-eBook “Growing 5 Warm Weather Vegetables Made Easy”
-Garden Coloring Book
DON’T MISS THESE RELATED VIDEOS:
Starting Seeds Indoors for Your Spring Garden // $10 Garden Series, Season 2: https://youtu.be/-YKIPR1Srtc?list=PLH4z_9MDD00LwaHqKScmfgJYpNfAYrimj
$10 Garden Series, Season 1: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLH4z_9MDD00Lion_2NWKsyvPWLezSQ4-v