Need some awesome new decor ideas for your wall? This DIY Floral Monogram Letter is easy to make and will look super cute on your wall.
Make sure you subscribe and never miss a video▶ https://goo.gl/FOVoGP
THINGS YOU WILL NEED:
– Hard cardboard
– Soft cardboard you can use your cereal boxes
– A pair of Scissors
– A Cutter
– Printed letter pattern
– Fake flowers , you can choose any colour
– Glue gun
– Masking tape
– White paint
– Start by printing the letter you want to use
– Cut the letter and trace it onto the cardboard and cut that as well
– Now to turn your letter into a 3D letter, create a depth by cutting a strip of 2 inches by breadth
– Now just create sides by sticking it around the letter
– Paint the whole thing white or you can leave it as it is.
– Take the flower and glue it inside the letter
You can make this blooming monogram letter to hang it up on your front door or just use as a wall art for your room
For latest updates follow us on►
Glamrs is the first Indian makeup, beauty, style, fitness and lifestyle video platform for women. Tune in daily for the latest and trendy makeup tips, healthcare, fashion ideas, nail art, daily life hacks, interesting DIY videos and much more.
Our team of beauty, style, fitness and health experts brings you the best advice, tips, tricks and home remedies so you are always in-the-know, through quick videos that you can easily watch on your phone