If you like unique lamp shades, this DIY night light lamp using clothespin and popsicle sticks will work great for you. It can be a great idea for your Diwali Decoration and is cheap and super easy to make.
Make sure you subscribe and never miss a video▶ https://goo.gl/FOVoGP
THINGS YOU WILL NEED:
– Clothes pin
– Hot glue
– Popsicle sticks
– Fairy light
– A pair of scissors
– Start by removing the clips from the clothespin, use ONLY The wooden part
– Once you are done use 5 wooden peg to create a pentagon shape keeping the flat side outside and glue it down
– Make at least 18- 20 pentagon shapes depending upon how long you want your lamp to be
– To create a base for the lamp, take 1 pentagon shape and glue popsicle sticks vertically upon it
– Now glue all the shapes on top of each other
-Once you are done put the fairy light inside the lamp
If you too are a DIY person, these videos might interest you:
▶ DIY Old Magazine Paper Crafts – Coaster, Gift Bow, Accessories Holder
▶ DIY No Sew Pouch To Keep Jewellery, Coins, Earphones, etc.
▶ DIY Cereal Box Organizer
For latest updates follow us on:
Glamrs is the first Indian makeup, beauty, style, fitness and lifestyle video platform for women. Tune in daily for the latest and trendy makeup tips, healthcare, fashion ideas, nail art, daily life hacks, interesting DIY videos and much more.
Our team of beauty, style, fitness and health experts brings you the best advice, tips, tricks and home remedies so you are always in-the-know, through quick videos that you can easily watch on your phone.