Here’s an easy DIY to eliminate bathroom/toilet odor. It’s also a great DIY non-toxic toilet cleaner. Lemongrass, bergamot and grapefruit essential odors kill the odor. The entire product is not only very efficient, it will save you a lot of money then buying a similar product in the store!
– 1 1/3 cup Baking soda (deodorizes)
– 1/2 cup Citric acid (removes stains)
– 30 drops each of the following essential oils: Lemongrass, bergamot and grapefruit (this blend will kill any odor!!)
– 3 drops of blue or green natural food coloring (just for pretty aesthetic)
– Mix the dry ingredients in a bowl. Add the food coloring and mix well. Place the oils in a small spray bottle with 1/2 tsp water.
– Spritz the mixture until it feels like slightly wet (not too wet) sand.
– Press into silicone cookie molds or ice cube trays. Allow the bombs to dry completely before pressing out of the molds. Store in a mason jar with a pretty label.
To Use: Toss a bomb into the toilet BEFORE YOU GO (particularly #2). This way there will be zero odor.