Cleaning hacks that show how to clean your home better and faster. Everyone should know these cleaning hacks. One of the biggest shortcuts are hacks that save money when it comes to cleaning our homes and cars.
AWESOME CLEANING PRODUCTS
– O-Cedar EasyWring Microfiber Spin Mop: https://amzn.to/2LqJAxV
– Drillbrush Bathroom Power Scrubber: https://amzn.to/2Lpqc4p
– Bottle Bright Cleaning Tablets: https://amzn.to/2UTsRI9
– Swiffer WetJet Floor Mopping Starter Kit: https://amzn.to/2SaePjx
– Microfiber Cleaning Cloth: https://amzn.to/2Sbhppl
#CleaningHacks #Diy #HowToClean
1. How To Clean Your Broom: 0:39
2. How To Clean Your Exhaust Fan: 1:06
3. How To Clean Your Iron: 1:30
4. How To Clean Your Couch: 1:58
5. How To Clean Rusty Cutlery: 2:26
6. How To Clean Baseboards: 2:56
7. How To Clean Liquid Messes: 3:28
8. How To Keep Your Shoes White: 3:52
9. How To Safely Clean Broken Glass: 4:22
10. How To Remove Scum From Your Shower Head: 4:46
11. How To Quickly Clean Your Blinds: 5:10
12. How To Get Rid Of Rust On Cookware: 5:35
13. How To Get Rid Of Pet Hair: 6:06
14. How To Clean Kids Toys: 6:31
15. How To Clean those Pesky Cleaning Sponges: 6:54
16. How To Clean A Ceiling Fan: 7:21
17. How To Make A Vacuum Clean Small Spaces: 7:48
18. How To Get Rid Of Pesky Scuff Marks: 8:15
19. How To Keep Your Earbuds Clean: 8:46
1. Clean Your Broom: A simple way to clean the ends of brooms is to soak them in soapy water for one hour. Just remember to rinse them off before putting them away.
2. Clean Your Exhaust Fan: A simple way to clean out these exhausts is by buying a can of air and shooting the air into the exhaust fan. This will clean out the dust that has accumulated in there.
3. Clean Your Iron: In order to clean that dirt off, place your hot iron on a pile of salt, and swirl it around a couple times. This will make your old iron look brand spanking new.
4. Clean Your Couch: To ensure you’re cleaning your couch thoroughly, sprinkle baking soda on it and let it sit for 20 minutes. This will take out any stains left on the couch and leave it smelling fresh.
5. Clean Rusty Cutlery: Place your cutlery in an open container that has equal parts warm water and lemon juice. Let them soak for about 10 minutes and then softly wipe them off for shine.
6. Clean Baseboards: It’s super easy for dust to latch onto baseboards. One cleaning hack to get the dust gone and reduce the amount of dust again is to wipe your baseboards down with a fabric softener sheet.
7. Clean Liquid Messes: Next time a spill happens, pour some flour on it. This makes the liquid clumpy, resulting in it being easier to pick up.
8. Keep Your Shoes White: Put nail polish on a cotton ball and rub the dirty area of your shoes.
9. Safely Clean Broken Glass: Grab a slice of bread and press it on top of the broken glass. This will protect your hands and pick up even the smallest pieces.
10. Remove Scum From Your Shower Head: One way to get rid of the scum that forms on your shower head is to tie a bag filled with white vinegar around it. Leave the bag overnight and the next morning you will have a sparkling shower head.
11. Quickly Clean Your Blinds: if you’re looking for a fast cleaning hack then take a paintbrush and brush along the blinds.
12. Get Rid Of Rust On Cookware: When rust begins to form scrub it with vinegar until the rust comes off. Then put oil on the cookware and place it in the oven at 350 degrees an hour.
13. Get Rid Of Pet Hair: Buy some rubber gloves and damp them with water. When going around your house wipe your glove over the pet hair and watch as the hair disappears.
14. Clean Kids Toys: Next time they are due for a wash put them in the dishwasher. It will sanitize all of the germs.
15. Clean those Pesky Cleaning Sponges: Place your sponges in the microwave for 1 minute. When you take them out they are sure to be clean.
16. Clean A Ceiling Fan: To clean off your ceiling fan put a pillowcase over a blade. Pull the pillowcase toward you and all of the dust and dirt will stay inside.
17. Make A Vacuum Clean Small Spaces: At the end of the vacuum place an empty toilet or paper towel roll inside.
18. Get Rid Of Pesky Scuff Marks: Mix 1/4 white vinegar with 3/4 parts olive oil or vegetable oil into a cup. Dip a cloth into the mixture and scrub at the scuff marks.
19. Keep Your Earbuds Clean: Use a toothbrush to get into the creases of the earbud and wipe them down with a clean cloth.
Subscribe to Bestie : https://goo.gl/tUqro6
Our Social Media:
For more videos and articles visit: